I wonder if there is a generic solution to keeping certain Pharo project in
sync with development tree.
For example when I want to get latest Roassal I execute
Gofer it
smalltalkhubUser: 'ObjectProfile' project: 'Roassal2';
package: 'Roassal2';
package: 'Roassal2GT';
package: 'Trachel';
load.

Also I wouldn't know this unless the maintainers (thanks Alexandre!) of the
project told me what script to execute to get the latest version.
If I went to Project Catalog I can only get the stable version and if I go
and find Roassal2 it won't give me information how to get its latest
version.

How would I get info about how to update, say Roassal given the script
above from some Roassal project public page?
Talking about Roassal, if I go to
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~ObjectProfile/Roassal2/ page, it offers the
following script:
Gofer it smalltalkhubUser: 'ObjectProfile' project: 'Roassal2';
configurationOf: 'Roassal2'; loadDevelopment

Which is probably not exactly equal to the script above (or is it?).

So, is there a generic way to get a latest version of some XYZ package?
What do I need to learn to be able to get that information about any Pharo
project (other than asking the community)? Something similar to "git pull"
when you know the repository.