--- Begin Message ---
BTW, why put an .exe installer for Windows available when it crashes right from
the start? It just doesn't work at all.  Period.  For everyone.

And I thought looking for senders of a method was something we mastered a long
time ago, like starting with Smalltalk-76.  Am I supposed to assume that
everything, even basic functionalities, are all broken because it's labeled
"alpha" ?

Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)

    On Friday, April 13, 2018, 5:20:28 a.m. EDT, Esteban Lorenzano