Install the bleeding edge thing, it works for me on win 10.

I also noticed that the launcher runs images with VMs that do have a weird
management of cursors in the dark themes, it seems that there the masks are
not used properly and so, the dark arrow has no white border making it
impossible to see.
It was not like that before, so I suspect a VM thing.

Phil