--- Begin Message ---
Tried it, doesn't work.
Changing the .js file didn't change anything.  The problem occurs in the
image...

Problem seems to be (in my case)
1) the accentuated "Î" which cannot be handled properly in a path FileReference
(expecting UTF-8 encoding but the string is seen as a Latin-1
2) PlatformResolver>>launcherUserFilesLocation that defaults to my "Documents"
folder, namely "C:\Users\Benoît St-Jean\Documents", hence the path string
encoding problem

-----------------
Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)

    On Sunday, April 15, 2018, 6:04:22 p.m. EDT, p...@highoctane.be

 Install the bleeding edge thing, it works for me on win 10.
I also noticed that the launcher runs images with VMs that do have a weird
management of cursors in the dark themes, it seems that there the masks are not
used properly and so, the dark arrow has no white border making it impossible
to see.It was not like that before, so I suspect a VM thing.
Phil