Hi - I think I had this issue a long while back, but I just hit it again
(desperately trying to get back into Pharo again)…

I was trying out Willow - and had a method like this:

initializeContainerView

        | behaviorDetails scopeSelection |

        behaviorDetails := IdentifiedWebView
                forDivNamed: 'behavior-details'
                containing: WPPagerDutyUserDetailsView new
                applying: [ :div :constants |
                        ….

Where I had a class reference to: WPPagerDutyUserDetailsView, I deleted that
class thinking I didn’t need it and then spotted the above method referenced it
and so I brought it back via Epicea.

However when I ran my Willow Application, my web page was showing an error
message “Error, ObsoleteClassWPPagerDutyUserDetailsView does not implement….” -
essentially it seemed like this method was referencing the class I had deleted
and not the one I had restored.

When I went back to this method and simply reserved it, everything worked
properly.

I recall Marcus (at the time) mentioning that the Opal compiler was supposed to
detect these kinds of changes and rebind things properly - but it seems that
this isn’t the case - or potentially restoring something from Epicea subverts
this?

I can raise a bug if its genuine - but I’m just musing on this at the moment?

Tim