Hi - I converted my project to tonel, and am looking to hook it up to my gitlab
pipeline, and for older projects I had a run.st <http://run.st/> script that
did:

Metacello new
    baseline: 'WillowPagerDuty';
    repository: ‘filetree://../src';
    load.

I get a not found error when I run that, is there a new repo type for tonel eg?

Metacello new
    baseline: 'WillowPagerDuty';
    repository: 'tonel://../src';
    load.

Or is this the PR Esteban was working on earlier this month so that filetree
can support tonel? If so, it would be very good to get this support as it makes
it much easier to write generic scripts to run in CI projects without having to
reference branch names to build things (as its simply the source in you git
directory that you want to build locally )

Tim