Hi Sean - thanks for mentioning that - I tried it ages ago and didn’t get on
well with it on Travs. But I don’t understand how it works on Gitlab - and the
project readme.md seems to assume you understand how its approaching the
problem (which possibly has changed over the years).

Looking at your url - how is that running a project that you have in a
different repo? Is there some web hook that causes it to then trigger a build
cycle? I can see you edited a BaselineOfGitLabCI and added a BabyPhexample
<https://gitlab.com/SeanDeNigris/gitlab-smalltalk-ci/commit/d59ba3788aa86bde3f87a17018472cdedf3be78b>
 - which seems a bit inside out to me - but I’m hanging in there (so do you add
other projects in this same file?).

I also don’t understand the pipeline model - there seems to be just one
pipeline (and gitlab has great pipeline support)?

And then - when it all builds successfully - how does it deploy (hence my
pipeline question).

I’m lost - but curious, as maybe I can save time on what I’m doing (writing
more apps vs pissing around with missing infrastructure).

Tim