Hi Sean - I stand corrected, #remoteTypeSelector: doesn’t seem to be needed (a
case of getting all the other stuff right - and Docker is such a huge help for
this).

For SmalltalkCI the automatic Test side might win me over. Does it also spot
load load failures (like Undeclared class) and do a nice test report?

I just spotted Seaside isn’t loading cleanly with my RegEx setup - but its
crude.

This has been very fruitful BTW , thanks

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone