You are correct Peter - I jumped the gun, as it was #select:thenDo: where I hit
the problem - and yes it doesn’t make sense to answer a result from Do.

I do kind of miss the concept of: #select:thenDo:ifNone: as well as
#select:thenCollect:ifNone: but some bracketing sorts it out, and I guess where
do you stop.

Tim