Hi, I’ve noticed lately when using a reasonably recent Pharo 6.1 setup that if
I restart a method in the debugger - particularly from a breakpoint or
correcting a dnu issue the environment frequently locks up. Fearing the worst
(after a few seconds), if I repeatedly press cmd . (Say 5 times) after 10
seconds more it comes back with 30 debugger Windows typically with something
like Instance of Xxxx dnu: #someMethod (which is legit as I might have a now
corrupt inst bar).

I understand the error, but why does it lockup and require the cmd . Dance?

I dont recall earlier Pharos doing this (and not other smalltalks).

Should I report this?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone