Good point by Norbert - I should have referenced a bug - but interested in
others experience and I will annotate that bug.

For me, this isn’t a recursion thing, it’s a dnu when restarting a method (not
sure if many people do this - but it’s a key Smalltalk feature in my mind - so
it should work well).

Also my image recovers fine when I shut down the debuggers.

Interested in others experience and I guess I should try and use 7 more to see
if it’s there too.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone