No with Pharo, and pretty old XML parser version. But still this one was always capable to parse entity

Le 18/06/2018 à 02:43, monty a écrit :
Are you developing in Squeak? I ask because the XML parser in the default Squeak image is very old.
You can download the latest Pharo XMLParser lib from the SqueakMap. It's the "XMLParser"
project. Other libs I maintain are also available as SM projects, like "XMLParser-XPath".

If you're doing DOM parsing, you can save a parsed DOM document to a file using a message
like #printToFileNamed: (see the XMLNode "printing" category for more).

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu