I'm disappointed in the response. Only two contributors of $100 each. This is
extremely tepid.

There must be thousands of Smalltalkers around the world. How to reach out
to them? It can't be that hard to fund this contest. I mean, there are many
stupid causes on GoFundMe that have raised tens of thousands of dollars!
This Smalltalk programming competition is anything but stupid.

If only 1500 Smalltalkers each contributed a paltry $20, the contest would
be fully funded. It would only take 300 contributors of $100 each.

The question is: How much do we care about the future of Smalltalk?