Hi - yes, doing the Reset Bloc did fix the problem and I can run both examples
(and it doesn’t appear to break after running one or the other). HOWEVER -
after the reset, when I ran the example with the Mondrian views - right near
the beginning where it opens a Pharo browser - the GTDocumentor window turned
red with a cross (Note: I had done inspect on the example vs. a playground so I
could have a bigger window. I only now noticed that the playground doesn’t use
a splitter to let you resize its panes?).

I had to close my document and try it again - and this time it was fine - but
obviously something broke in the sequence of events.

Tim