Hi Dario,

>         i'm interested to port all my code to new Pharo version that
>> manage git support.
>>
>>         I found information in pharo.org news, it talk of Pharo 6.1.
>>
>>         But it run only on macOS 64bits o i can run it on Linux Ubuntu
>> 16.04 LTS System?
>>
>>         New information - update about it?
>>
>> Pharo 6.1 runs on 64bits, except for windows.

OK,   i have setup a Pharo 6.1 image with Iceberg  update as
> https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg
>
> Now i'm "new"  to git support ......

Take into account that this is highly necessary. The version of Iceberg in
Pharo 6.1 is just an old preview version.
While Pharo works on 64 bits, Iceberg itself was not at that time, so
upgrading is necessary to have that support.

> I understand ???  that Iceberg has some limitations, it is not complete
> ......????

Iceberg already has pretty good support to manage pharo code.

You'll find however that it does not manage (yet) non-pharo files. That is,
if your repository has scripts, pictures or such kind of resources, you
will have for now to edit and commit them from the outside (command line or
another tool).

The reasons for that are so far explained in here
https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/blob/master/docs/The-Working-Copy(ies).md

I would be grateful if someone explained to me how operatively I can manage
> everything ... up to where I can do with Iceberg directly from Pharo and
> how to operate from the shell on the git repository.
>
> Documentation in this sense?

Well, you have iceberg's wiki

https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/wiki

We are moving the documentation (hey, bit thanks to Tim Mackinon here!) to
the main repository so people can easy contribute to it.
See https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/tree/master/docs.
What is left is a sync mechanism between that directory and the wiki
repository.

> My goal is to setup a environment for integrate Pharo development with
> Gemstone GLASS Tode git support.....
>
> Does anyone have experience in this sense?

That's not me, I hope you'll find somebody. But if you have any questions
regarding Iceberg, don't hesitate to ask them!