Sounds like what I’ve been doing is what others do too - I just wasn’t sure if
my memory had served me well. It was great to be reminded about some of the
subtleties though - hadn’t thought about a/an stopping inst var collisions.

I actually have an original copy of that style book, I was working at OTI at
the time and knew Suzanne and Dave and we were all given a copy (probably worth
a quick skim again)

Thanks everyone

Tim

Sent from my iPhone