It's been one full month since the GoFundMe campaign began. We've raised
C$3,080 from 25 generous contributors. It's a good start, but we're still a
long way off. In order to make the goal more attainable, I've lowered the
funding goal again, this time, to C$20,000. And for the last time. You see,
C$20,000 is necessary for the MVC (not Model-View-Controller, but Minimum
Viable Competition). Anything less and we don't have an impactful marketing
event.

Please spread the word on social media. Please make use of your email
contacts. Let's reach as many people as we can. I will bet dollars to
doughnuts that not every Smalltalk fan in the world is aware of this
campaign and programming competition. It only takes about 1,000 people
giving a paltry $20 each to make this happen. How hard can it be?

horrido wrote