On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:24 AM Tim Mackinnon <tim@testit.works> wrote:

> Somewhat related - but the Pharo equivalent (said naively - as I’ve only
> seen demos of Jupyter and not used it in anger myself) is gtDocumentor
> which looks to be the concept reimagined in Smalltalk. Apologies if you
> already know about it - but its so cool its worth checking out if you
> haven’t - https://github.com/feenkcom/gtoolkit-documenter (note - take
> note of the bottom comment and load all of glamourous toolkit to get the
> full impression).

Thank you Tim. Yes i know about GTDocumenter and really like the idea.
Nevertheless, this is still interesting to have Jupyter support in Pharo
because it allows you to run Pharo in a browser and share notebooks with
other people. Be able to run Pharo in Jupyter notebook is also interesting
to have a wider audience.

I would like to see in the future more connections between GTDocumenter and
Jupyter.
Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (SU/IRD/UY1)
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/