Hi Sven!

As I understand, the HTTP/2 protocol is only required by the following 3
operations:
  - Receiving Push Messages for a Subscription.
  - Receiving Push Messages for a Subscription Set.
  - Receiving Push Message Receipts.

The first two use cases are communications between the user agent (browser)
and the Push Service (provided by the different browser companies).

The operations I need to implement will be those which involve the
application server, in our case implemented in Pharo. As far as I read
these operations are sent over HTTP/1.1.

Thank you!

El mar., 23 oct. 2018 a las 14:30, Sven Van Caekenberghe (<s...@stfx.eu>)
escribió:

> Rafael,
>
> > On 23 Oct 2018, at 11:32, Rafael Luque <rafael.luque.le...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > By the other hand, one of the more appealing features of PWAs is the
web push notifications capability. To be able to send push notifications
from a Pharo server I will also need an implementation of the Web Push
Protocol [3] and the VAPID spec [4]. Do you know any previous related work
in Pharo or should I think in my own implementation?

> The two protocols you mention are based on HTTP/2, which we do not (yet)
have.