I am migrating my 6.1 application (under develoment) to 7.0 -
I have loaded the required packages first thru Catalog Browser (in 7.0) -
Mandrill, Mustache, Seaside3, VoyageMongo

How to load the following in 7:
- seaside-REST - My application looks for WARestfulComponentFilter
- RFB

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote
> You need to tell us how are loading Seaside, exactly.
>
> Using
>
> Metacello new
>  baseline:'Seaside3';
>  repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
>  load.
>
> ?
>
> The dev build on P7 passes it seems
> https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Seaside
>
>> On 19 Nov 2018, at 17:34, Sanjay Minni <

> sm@

> > wrote:
>>
>> How do I proceed from here ?
>>
>> (Pharo 7 32 bit on Win 10)
>>
>> whle installing a developed package - Loading stops at
>> Seaside-Pharo-JSON-Jo....5
>>
>> This package depends on the following classes:
>>  WAPharoEncoder
>> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
>> definitions:
>>  WAPharoJsonEncoder
>>  WAPharoJsonEncoder>>#delegateOn:
>>  WAPharoJsonEncoder>>#initialize
>>  WAPharoJsonEncoder>>#initializeJsonTable
>>

>> -----
>> ---
>> Regards, Sanjay
>> --