Hi Johan,

I couldnt figure out how to load Seaside 'REST' group on readme,
So could you pls help me with the command to load 'REST' (explicitly) in
Pharo 7.
(... yes I am beginner level in pharo)

Also has Seaside REST been ported for Pharo 7 ?
as I see there is a line in Catalog Browser 'SeasideREST' but there is an
error while trying to install

Johan Brichau-2 wrote