Actually - I just remembered that I saved my image right after loading GT (and
before playing with it) and so quitting without saving shows that it started
out fine. So following some of the examples seems to have corrupted something?
(In retrospect I should have saved with a new name - so I’ll have to see if I
can repro it if its not something already known). But I recall some discussion
around Freetype fonts or something - so wondering if anyone has any thoughts,
otherwise I’ll log a bug.

Tim