Bumping this again, as in a new Pharo 7.0.2 image I keep getting font
corruption. Saving the image seems to cure it a bit, but it seems more
pronounced 7.0.2

e.g. (and ironic that I was looking at some Roman numerals tests - but setup is
buggered, and a few minutes ago it was the “all” in Remove all breakpoints….

Is anything being officially looked at? How can we cure this?