I have an app that is ready to deploy to alpha. I usually do this by
creating a script that builds a minimal pharo image, and run that on a
cloud server.

I then use TelePharo to make any live tweaks that need to happen, and
something like:

./pharo Pharo.image "/run/the/script"

to keep run cron jobs, etc.

I would like to start using Gemstone/s.

I got GsDevKithome up and running, with no problems, but I am having a
little bit of trouble figuring out how to proceed. I get what tODE is
doing, but I don’t get how to do the things I normally do:

   - I got Seaside installed in the image, but I need several other
   packages in my install: JSON, Soup, AWS S3, etc. How do I go about
   installing those?
   - How do I install my main package? It’s in an Iceberg project.
   - How do I update my Iceberg project while it’s live?

I think those questions will get me into beta pretty quickly.

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101