--- Begin Message ---
Terse description how to load project is here:
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/blob/master/docs/projectsInTode.md#creating-a-new-project

They are preparing Tonel support for Gemstone and something new for managing
projects.

Also subsctibe Glass mailing list, there are discussions about this topic
sometimes:

use tODE from GsDevKit_home (open source project, but completely unofficial,
supported by "Dale").

pf

> I have an app that is ready to deploy to alpha. I usually do this by
> creating a script that builds a minimal pharo image, and run that on a
> cloud server.
>
> I then use TelePharo to make any live tweaks that need to happen, and
> something like:
>
> ./pharo Pharo.image "/run/the/script"
>
> to keep run cron jobs, etc.
>
> I would like to start using Gemstone/s.
>
> I got GsDevKithome up and running, with no problems, but I am having a
> little bit of trouble figuring out how to proceed. I get what tODE is
> doing, but I don’t get how to do the things I normally do:
>
>    - I got Seaside installed in the image, but I need several other
>    packages in my install: JSON, Soup, AWS S3, etc. How do I go about
>    installing those?
>    - How do I install my main package? It’s in an Iceberg project.
>    - How do I update my Iceberg project while it’s live?
>
> I think those questions will get me into beta pretty quickly.
>
> Thanks!
>

> ----
> peace,
> sergio
> photographer, journalist, visionary
>
> Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
> #BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
> http://www.codeandmusic.com
> http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
> http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

--- End Message ---