Hey Ben - I’m not sure that this actually does the same thing. I just tried it
now, and it resulted in an extra merge in my forked repo - as I think this
effectively pulls down from upstream into pharo and then if you have any
differences in your local image copy they might cause some changes which then
you would push back into your fork origin.

If you just want a verbatim copy in your fork - you have to resort the command
line?

I’m still mulling this over - as would you then pull from your upstream fork
and still get the same differences that you would then apply? I’m not sure now
- but if the idea was just to get yourself back into a consistent state - Its
not clear to me how you can get all 3 copies saying the same thing in pharo?

Tim