On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 11:37:38AM +0100, Albrecht Baur via Pharo-users wrote:
> From: Albrecht Baur <baur.albre...@googlemail.com>
> Subject: OSProcess / OSSubprocess / LibC uniqueInstance
> To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org
> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:37:38 +0100
>
> I need to execute OS commands from within a x64 pharo 7.01 image on
> centos7 (for example: 'zip -r 123.zip zipme/').
>
> I found these 3 tools: OSProcess, OSSubprocess, LibC uniqueInstance
>
> But I did not find any docu on which one to use for which use case.
>
>  * OSProcess is in the catalog browser but fails loading because of
>    ByteArray>>ifNotNilDo:
>    -> So OSProcess is not to be used with p7 ?

Hi Albrecht,

I am sorry that I cannot check it right now, but it may be that
ConfigurationOfOSProcess needs to be updated. The #ifNotNilDo: problem
was fixed by Thierry Goubier in July 2017, so perhaps you are using
an out of date version.

Hopefully someone else can give you a better answer, otherwise I will
try to follow up in a day or two.

Dave