> On 23 Feb 2019, at 03:53, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> wrote:
>
> Just curiousity... Is an idempotent round trip required/expected ?

Not necessarily, but symmetry is important and a lack of symmetry is often a
possible indication of trouble.

Anyway, since the standard is crystal clear that JSON keys/names in objects
must be strings, I am enforcing that now. It is not OK to silently generate
illegal JSON.

https://github.com/svenvc/NeoJSON/commit/c368bbf475f60d564cd3fb708e99b92efea8ffd3

(And I made the same change to STON in JSON mode)