Hi Hilaire,

> Le 25 févr. 2019 à 21:55, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> a écrit :
>

>> On 25 Feb 2019, at 21:41, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu> wrote:
>>
>> I think I am running out of option.
>>
>> Since about 10 years, it is the first time I am stuck with Pharo to
>> deliver an end user application on Mac.
>>
>> Any idea?
>>
>> Can some try on a mac to run as this for any meaningful feedback?
>>
>> cd ./DrGeo.app
>>
>> ./Contents/MacOS/Pharo ./Contents/Resources/drgeo.image
>
> prometheus:DrGeo.app sven$ ./Contents/vm/Pharo
> ./Contents/Resources/drgeo.image
> 2019-02-25 21:49:49.816 Pharo[68128:5223153] No Info.plist file in
> application bundle or no NSPrincipalClass in the Info.plist file, exiting
>
> This is not my area of expertise, but you are trying to do this without
> having a Mac and/or basic Mac developer experience ?
>
> Those .app bundles are really harder than they look. This is very much
> related to how macOS works (including virus and malware protection).
>
> Can't you look at the PharoLauncher for how this should be done ? Maybe the
> developers working on PharoLauncher can help ?

Pharo Launcher mac packaging is available here:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/tree/development/mac
You can skip the signing part if not needed.
We reuse the app built for opensmalltalk vm but I fear it is a bit outdated. I
tried to update the nib file but this format is not used anymore. It is now
replaced by xib file (and I do not know much on OS X UI dev). If you do not
need to customize it  too much, it should be ok.

HTP,
Christophe

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3726400/what-is-the-difference-between-nib-and-xib-interface-builder-file-formats