Hi,

I have a build script too to build the drgeo bundle from scratch [1], I
will take a look yours to add up.

In the mean time I built a new mac os bundle with your info.plist.

I tested it on a mac, but without privilege to move it to the
Applications location. After downloading it to the Desktop folder, I can
experiment:

 1. Double click on the app does not work
 2. From a shell, "Desktop/DrGeo.app/Contents/MacOS/Pharo" starts DrGeo
    fine, without error, locale is correctly detected
 3. Double click again on the app starts it this time, but I got a funny
    error message: "error with stdout does not exist, force recursive
    file creation, filename "stdout"

Can someone with privilege to the Application location, test this new
DrGeo bundle[2]? THANKS !

I own you free meals for the help.

[1]
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~drgeo-developers/drgeo/trunk/view/head:/build/makeDrGeo.sh