Hi Richard - but why would you expect 1 to: 0 to give you an empty sequence?

If I inspect “0 to: 1” I see:
1 -> 0
2 -> 1

So I would expect “1 to: 0” to see:
1 -> 1
2 -> 0.

I asked for a sequence going from 1 down to 0 (in my mind).  Knowing about all
the by: -1 stuff seems very C’ish.

Of course, I get that maybe it will break peoples existing code (and maybe that
would be why it never gets changed) - but it still feels very strange. Or am I
missing something?

Tim