Hi,

I did some progress on the Dr.Geo bundle for OS X.

The Mac admin of my school told me to download from Safari and
authorized the drgeo.eu web site (not sure what this exactly does), then
we installed the DrGeo.app at the Application location.

DrGeo started fine but emit a startup error at the image level, related
to stdout. It looks like a stdout file can not be created. The stack is
enclosed here. When looking at the execution stack, I could not
determine (I have to go teaching) where the image wants to create this
stdout file.

Any idea or opinion on this stdout matter?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

MorphicUIManager>>fileDoesNotExistUserHandling:
MorphicUIManager>>fileDoesNotExistsDefaultAction:
FileDoesNotExistException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
Context>>handleSignal:
FileDoesNotExistException(Exception)>>signal
FileDoesNotExistException class>>signalWithFile:writeMode:
File>>openForWrite:
File>>openForWrite
File>>writeStream
[ ^ (File named: moniker asString) writeStream ] in Stdio
class>>standardIOStreamNamed:forWrite: in Block: [ ^ (File named: moniker
asString) writeStream ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
Stdio class>>standardIOStreamNamed:forWrite:
Stdio class>>stdout
VTermOutputDriver class>>stdout
BasicCommandLineHandler(CommandLineHandler)>>initializeStdout
BasicCommandLineHandler(CommandLineHandler)>>initialize
BasicCommandLineHandler>>initialize
BasicCommandLineHandler class(Behavior)>>new
[ self new activate ] in BasicCommandLineHandler class>>startUp: in Block: [
self new activate ]
BlockClosure>>cull:
WorkingSession>>executeDeferredStartupActions:
WorkingSession>>runStartup:
WorkingSession>>start:
SessionManager>>launchSnapshot:andQuit:
[ isImageStarting := self launchSnapshot: save andQuit: quit.
wait signal ] in SessionManager>>snapshot:andQuit: in Block: [ isImageStarting
:= self launchSnapshot: save and...etc...
[ self value.
Processor terminateActive ] in BlockClosure>>newProcess in Block: [ self
value....