One useful information will be to know where stdout file is created by
default?

VM, image, home, folder, ...

Obviously there is situation with problem creating stdout files.

Can it be shutdown?

For the record, the error is REPEATABLE, Pharo started from the CLI or
from an installed Application. Once the image started:

error with stdout does not exist, force recursive file creation, filename
"stdout"

This occures with stock OS X 32bits VM and Image.

Any one willing to do serious deliverable Pharo Application with Mac
will be hit by this error. Is OS X making situation more difficult?

Hilaire

Hi,

--
Dr. Geo