Mulling this over - I have a few more experiments to try
1 - try loading from the playground and not the cmd line
2 - dig out a previous 7.0.1 zero conf image (that previously worked with an
older master branch), clean out iceberg-local and see if it’s something in the
new master that causes this

If anyone can think of an obvious thing I’m missing, I would appreciate the
input

Tim

Sent from my iPhone