Norbert,

yes, I’m interested, too, in how we can get a workflow engine and a simple
reification of a workflow model that can be used in a lot of scenarios.
Can list some scenarios to tell you if BpmFlow can do it ?

BpmFlow can be integrated to regular Business Applications to add workflow capabilities to regular Applications. I'm working on one of this type of application right now (the documentation is being developed now so you will find some holes on it- after i finish the application i will finish the documentation).

Check: https://bpmflow.gitbook.io/project/engineering-models/architecture-for-atop-applications

That is something I’m working on. In the IoT space this will become very
important. We will have devices attached to a network that need to work
together in a workflow scenario to solve a problem. We have the prerequisites
for this, bringing devices into a network and manage them centrally. In the
mid-term I want to use a workflow engine that can be adjusted to these needs.

In this case i think that devices will send information using services and the Workflow (on the server) will centralize that operation. I do not see any problem here but the definition of the Workflow itself. For example opening a Bank account from the mobile. This workflow will have to connect to different third parties applications through services.

regards

bruno