Hi Stephan

Yes, tested this briefly: I confirm that
  201810222239 works, 201810230536 is broken

The broken version freezes as soon as selecting full screen from the menu
it freezes also when resizing or moving the window. (after force quitting it
and restarting.

The 201810222239 on first sight seems to be OK,
If it keeps working ok, I will use this VM from now on
until Pharo is downloadable with the official correct VM
btw:
PLEASE RETURN THE ONE CLICK IMAGE
I don't prefer the Pharo Launcher, rather have a one-click image:
no fuzz with an extra app, it works right out of the box
and I can have my own directory structure.
(that means here: having Pharo app, .image.1..x,  changes, Pharo source
and other relevant resource files in one project dedicated folder. )
So that everything I need for a project -including Pharo itself
is there, all I have to do is go to that folder.
call it what you will but I prefer this way of working,
don't care much if it uses a few 100 megabytes more.
"I Did It My Way" Frank Sinatra (I can't sing that good :o|   )
Regards
TedvG