On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 17:44, Stephan Eggermont <step...@stack.nl> wrote:

> TedVanGaalen <ted...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Crying victory too soon:
> > Alas, it happened again pharo screen frozen,
> > partly drawn, when going to full screen
> > ( see image.)
> > frustrating.
> > The strange thing however:
> >  the Seaside/Zinc server
> >  kept running that is: I could enter  and save data in
> >  in my test app running in the web browser!
> > No idea why.

If you hit <F2> do you see an option for Debug Options > Dump XXX
maybe(?) provide some extra info.

> That is consistent with other reports. Looks like the event loop receiving
> keyboard and mouse events gets stopped and not restarted. The http server
> runs in its own process

Its been a long time since I've played with Seaside.
IIUC from Seaside you can get a console-like interface to execute commands(?)
Maybe try...  WorldMorph installNewWorld

Also maybe try commenting out the call to #interCyclePause:.
(btw, your CPU will max out)

cheers -ben