Hi - is there  a way to iterate over all the code in a package (or class or
baseline) in a generic way (to pretty print out class definitions, and methods
- including extensions ).

I was kind of hoping that with TonelWriter and Fileout and Critics that we
would have a generic visitor mechanism but it seems that all of them just
implemented it again - which misses a big opportunity for refactoring so that
when you want to reason/print/manipulate code - it would be more straight
forward.

Is there anything/anyone addressing this ? Or maybe I’ve missed an obvious
trick somewhere?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone