Hi Dale - thanks for chipping in. I’ve seen references to Rowan, but hadn’t
investigated. Interesting.

Were you thinking of a standard visitor pattern (Gof) or something else?
And/Or, Is this visiting piece already done, or would it help if we had such a
beast in Pharo that you could then reuse for your purpose?

As an aside, in a separate message, I was lamenting the complexity of managing
100 simple similar packages with the same dependency - would Rowan help with
that?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone