Hi Hilaire,

this is a known problem. I've been losing code to Playground for years.
(e.g. using undo (ctrl+z) is a good way to lose code)

What helps a lot is to look into pharo-local/play-cache directory (you can
open Spotter and type in "pharo-local" (without quotes)) which contains a
log of probably 90% of playgrounds you executed.

There are still some conditions under which you can lose code even with
play-cache (e.g. ctrl+z sometimes)... so good to keep that in mind.

Peter