Kapital is still operational - some of the guys on that team come to the UK
Smalltalk Meetup and they are often talking about improvements and things they
are doing (in a general sense, as obviously they can’t share specific details)
- so its still very active and an amazing system. I had a chance to work on it
a bit myself for 6 months, and was amazed how productive I could be with very
little on boarding (particularly when shown their equivalent of the halo click
command to understand where the code in the ui comes from).

Tim