Ciao,

        i have a old

                Pharo1.4
                Latest update: #14445

        run on MacBook with Mac OS X 10.7.5     ( Lion ).

        In this system the Pharo image run fine.

        I copy the relative folder on a MacBook  with Mac OS X 10.14.6  (
Mojave ).

        Now in this system,

                when i double click on the relative folder icon  the system
        open a empty black foreground window.

        The System Application don't  report any Pharo application.

        I need to register - install a Pharo application?

        In this last system i also copy  a Pharo GemTools-1.0-beta.8.7-3101
folder.

        It run without problem.

        Any consideration is welcome.

        Thanks,