Hi

This is supercool!

I had been wondering myself of the lack of such a library. The Xtreams seem
to be a bit related, but they focus on IO more that map/reduce programming.

I am intrigued by your choice of argument-less methods (reduceIt,
collectIt,…). I would most likely have opted for a syntax in the style of
((iterator collect: […]) select: […]) groupBy: [..] etc

Your syntax do away with the parenthesis hell. I like that aspect.

Do you see a connection to the database query (linq like) thing, working
towards the same api for the iterators and queries ?

Going that direction might also enable some more advanced ideas for the &
operator (more akin to join).

Cool stuff Julien!

Best,

Kasper