Something is wrong in your image.
The XML package adds special GT inspector views, the error is probably there.
This has nothing to do with the platform.

BTW, a stack trace would be much appreciated, like:

ZeroDivide when doing: 1/0

SmallInteger>>/
UndefinedObject>>DoIt
OpalCompiler>>evaluate
RubSmalltalkEditor>>evaluate:andDo:
RubSmalltalkEditor>>highlightEvaluateAndDo:
[ textMorph textArea editor highlightEvaluateAndDo: ann action.
textMorph shoutStyler style: textMorph text ] in [ textMorph textArea
        handleEdit: [ textMorph textArea editor highlightEvaluateAndDo: ann
action.
                textMorph shoutStyler style: textMorph text ] ] in
GLMMorphicPharoScriptRenderer(GLMMorphicPharoCodeRenderer)>>actOnHighlightAndEvaluate:
 in Block: [ textMorph textArea editor highlightEvaluateAndDo...etc...
RubEditingArea(RubAbstractTextArea)>>handleEdit:
[ textMorph textArea
        handleEdit: [ textMorph textArea editor highlightEvaluateAndDo: ann
action.
                textMorph shoutStyler style: textMorph text ] ] in
GLMMorphicPharoScriptRenderer(GLMMorphicPharoCodeRenderer)>>actOnHighlightAndEvaluate:
 in Block: [ textMorph textArea...
WorldState>>runStepMethodsIn:
WorldMorph>>runStepMethods
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
WorldMorph>>doOneCycle
WorldMorph class>>doOneCycle
[ [ WorldMorph doOneCycle.
Processor yield.
false ] whileFalse: [  ] ] in MorphicUIManager>>spawnNewProcess in Block: [ [
WorldMorph doOneCycle....
[ self value.
Processor terminateActive ] in BlockClosure>>newProcess in Block: [ self
value....

You can copy that from the debugger extra menu (top right).

Try 'Basic Inspect It' instead of 'Inspect It', this will use an older less
complex inspector, that will probably work.