Now, who's telling lies?

I have never "demanded" money for the competition. I've asked for donations
through Kickstarter and GoFundMe. I didn't demand anything from LabWare;
they were so impressed with my campaign, they offered to support it. Your
characterization of me is inaccurate and unfair and downright insulting. I
really don't understand where your vitriol is coming from.

I have never "blamed" anybody for not donating. People are free to donate or
not; I understand that and it's fine.

Your characterization of my social media posts as "void articles" is also
very insulting. As I said in another post, you don't seem to understand what
marketing is all about. To you, anything that isn't technical information
nor source code is void and vacuous.

I don't "reject" feedback. I listen to it and if it makes sense, I act on
it. Do all your feedback make sense? If I don't believe it makes sense, am I
"rejecting" it? You seem to think that I should accept your feedback without
question. Why should I? Who are you?

You say I've been "spitting on every other programming language." It's fair
game to compare Smalltalk with other languages. Am I "spitting" when I point
out the weaknesses of other languages? Why are those languages off limits?

Your use of loaded terms like "messianic" and "demand" and "blame" and
"reject" shows that you are strongly biased against me. I don't know what I
did to deserve your disdain, but I won't stand for it. I have my dignity and
my grace. You, on the other hand, have no honour.

And just for the record, many people appreciate my effort and support it.
Does it please everybody? Of course not, nor should it. So if some of you
are impatient with me, what am I supposed to do with that?

Pavel Krivanek-3 wrote