--- Begin Message ---
If you use Quuve, local data on Pharo is stored in Fuel files. There are
tools to export these to SIXX format in the web-app Admin tools - that's
how we migrated data back and forth between Gemstone and Pharo. The admin
tools allow exporting parts or full, DB, incremental import or replacement;
as well, one can keep around deleted records. Important thing to remember
is that Fuel stores the object graph, so be clear about cross-DB access by
reference.

Again, the warning: full app is a serious app with levels of abstraction.
-cam

--- End Message ---