--- Begin Message ---
Op 27-4-2020 om 18:28 schreef Richard Sargent:
On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 1:56 AM Roelof Wobben via Pharo-users <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> wrote:
Hello,

I have to test the server which should return the string but then in
uppercase.

So far I have this :
https://github.com/RoelofWobben/Network-simulator/blob/master/src/NetworkSimulator-Tests/KANetworkTest.class.st#L79

but I fail to see how I can test that the package sending back is a
uppercase string.

I think you need to rephrase this question. Either the String class hierarchy has a method named something like #isUppercase or Character does. If only Character has it, you would need to iterate over the received string testing each individual character.

Or is your question more about getting the response back to the sending node?

yep, I want to test if the response back to the sending node is the same string as the sending node is but then all uppercased.

Roelof

--- End Message ---