Hello,
I'm using Pharo 8 64bit on Windows 10 64bit.
I am trying to access a 32bit dll via a relative path.

I'm desperate. I've been reading the document
(http://books.pharo.org/booklet-uffi/pdf/2020-02-12-uFFI-V1.0.1) all the
time up and down but I can't find an example of absolute path and Windows.

If e.g. my.dll file would be stored here.

C:\Program Files (x86)\GALEP5\my.dll

then what should the method win32ModuleName return?

Another question came to me while reading the document.
It is actually important to know whether the DLL was generated as cdecl or
stdcall?
The dll i try to call use stdcall.

I would be very happy if someone helps me.
I can no longer see the message "External module not found" :-)

Thanks a lot!