Hi Cédrick,

> Le 7 mai 2020 à 08:24, Cédrick Béler <cdric...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi Christophe,
>

> This version is definitely cooler :)

Thanks

> I just wander as for the previous version why deleting image can take some
> time, whereas it’s quick to delete the image repository. Is it normal ?

In Pharo, deleting files is slow because Pharo visits all the files to delete
to check if there are file descriptors opened on these files to close them.
I think it is something that could be improved. In many situations, you know
you do not have descriptors on these files and we could have a method to delete
without doing the check, just the system call, without visiting the tree.

> Another thing that might help my way of doing things. I like to "save as" the
> image so as to have a quick check point, and the launcher is not « friendly »
> with renaming as it loads the default image.
>
> Any idea on how to integrate that ? Maybe having a list of images that
> pops-up ?

For this feature, I have no good idea for now.
I had in mind to use a tree instead of a list of images. You could expand if
there are more than one image and see other images in the folder.
The problem is for the metadata file: we could assume that other images should
use the same metadata as the core image and use them to run the image. (For
now, the metadata filename is the same for all images).

> it saves a copy but still load the default name. Might be an option ? :)

« Saves a copy » : do you mean you copy the full folder to another name ?

Cheers,
Christophe