I use Pharo 8(64bit) UFFI to call a dll(64bit).
Over the dll I have access to 1 or more hardware devices.
The dll has a function where I can register a call-back function.
The callback is invoked whenever a hardware is connected or disconnected
from PC.

At the moment, Pharo always crashes when the callback is executed by the
dll.

Before I waste my time trying to find the bug.
I wanted to ask first…  Is Pharo supporting asynchronous callbacks?

I also found this old thread but the last entry is from 2017.
http://forum.world.st/UFFI-with-asynchronous-callbacks-td4993968.html#a5014328
Now I wanted to check the current status.

Thanks for your help.